Re-Orientation Training Programme for DIET Faculty and Quality Education
1. To build more understanding on education and child development related policy and Law.
2. To develop their understanding and skills on Academics role and issues.
3. To develop comprehensive understandings on various educational programme.
4. To develop Leadership and Management skills.
5. To build their capacity conduction effective Training and Research
6. To build their capacity in the area of Institutional Planning.
Participants: DIET Faculty
Duration/Proposed Date: Five Days